Microsoft Outlook is a widely used web-based email software. It is very popular for the wide range of facilities it provides, from managing your calendar, storing names to tracking your tasks and synchronizing your contacts with Outlook. The corporate world loves it for the plethora of options and tasks that it can perform. In addition, it is a user-friendly email client with solid customer care support. However, despite being so user-friendly and efficient, users often find themselves in turmoil on issues like how to turn off notifications on iPhones. In addition, using iPhone for first-timers can be intimidating as it differs from android technicalities in various ways and can be complex. This blog shall discuss how to turn off email notifications iPhone to turn it off on windows.
How to turn off notifications on Outlook?
Whenever you open Outlook, you get pop-up notifications regarding new emails, meeting requests, and task requests. These notifications are turned on by default, and if they are bothering you, you always have the option of turning them off. Let us discuss solutions on how to turn off notifications on Outlook through a quick and straightforward process:
- First, launch the Outlook app and open files.
- Then select options.
- Select Mail.
- Then select Message arrival, clear the check box that says Display a Desktop Alert.
- Then press OK.
- Whenever you decide to enable them again, just put the check back on the Display a Desktop Alert Box.
Follow the above steps to turn off your notifications in Outlook effectively.
How to turn off Outlook notifications in Windows?
If you are a windows user and operating Outlook with it, you might face difficulties turning off notifications that keep popping every once in a while.
Let us discuss steps for Windows 10 to disable mail notifications:
- Right-click on the Windows.
- Select Taskbar Settings.
- Scroll towards the Notification area and press on Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
- Locate Microsoft Outlook entry.
- Slide the position to off mode to disable taskbar notifications.
Follow the steps to disable outlook notifications on windows effectively.
How to disable notifications for 2010, 2013, and 2016 users?
Let us now discuss solutions on how to turn off outlook notifications 2016 :
- Launch Outlook.
- Select the File tab and press on Options.
- Select Mail.
- Then select “Message arrival “ and uncheck the option that says “ Display a Desktop Alert.”
Follow the steps mentioned above to disable outlook notifications for Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016.
How to disable notifications for iPhone users?
Let us now discuss solutions for disabling notifications for iPhone users of Outlook.
- Launch Outlook first.
- Select on Settings.
- Select Mail.
- And then press on, Turn off notifications.
The steps mentioned above can help iPhone users to disable notifications that they might be receiving from Outlook. A piece of brief information has been provided on issues like stopping Windows 10 email notifications and iPhone users and Windows 2016 users. Follow the instructions mentioned above to sort solutions to your query effectively.