In the list of various social media platforms, Facebook is one of the leading names. There are millions of users of Facebook who love to be a part of this huge family. Facebook keeps on bringing up new and great updates and features which leaves the users surprised. That’s why people are extremely attracted to this amazing platform. But your social media profile has a lot of information about your personal and professional life, your likes, dislikes, and much more, so you should protect it with a password. Facebook Users forget their passwords and then try to recover Facebook Account and so they should keep on changing their passwords from time to time. This blog will help you to find out the ways to change your Facebook Password.
Change Your Facebook Password
- Open your device, connect to the internet
- Now, you must open your browser
- Open Facebook with correct credentials
- Then, move to the settings and privacy and then click on settings
- Next, you should click on Security and Login
- Then, just next change password, you must click on the edit button
- Then, you should enter your existing password and new password
- Now, you should click on save changes
Change Facebook Password on Android or Facebook App
- Begin with opening Facebook App on your Phone
- Do not miss to tap on the three lines on the navigation bar
- Now, move down immediately and then click on settings and privacy
- Now, Tap Settings, then tap security login, then tap change password
- Then, enter the current or the present password of your Facebook Account
- Then, type in your new password again
- Then, at last, do not forget to click on save changes
- Now, select whether you want to log out from your existing Facebook devices
- Or, choose log in if you wish to
- Then, click on the continue button
- After this, you must select whichever devices you want to log out
- Or, you can choose to log out from all the sessions. Usually, this is recommended one
- Now, tap on log out button
Reset Facebook Password
- First of all, get connected to the internet.
- Now, enter your credentials and then open your Facebook.
- Also, you must have a good internet connection.
- Now, find your Account page.
- Then, enter your email, mobile number, full name, or username, which is linked to your account.
- Now, you can’t reset the password from the same mobile number as the mobile number you do use for two-factor authentication.
- This is down for your safety only.
- If you want to reset your password, you would need a different mobile number or even a different email address that is linked with your account.
Recover Facebook Account
- You must have a good internet connection
- Now, enter your credentials and then open your Facebook Account
- Now, you must go to your Profile of the account and then recover
- Now, just below the cover photo, you must click and get help or report the Profile
- You must choose the option
- Choose Options, and then you must click on submit button
- And then, tap on recover this account
The above steps talk about the various ways to change, reset or recover Facebook account. In case you are stuck, read this to understand the ways to do it. Check to know more, and for better understanding, you must implement it too.