As we know that Facebook is one of the most popular social media services which connects millions of its users on a common platform by signing up on Facebook also you can communicate and stay connected with across the globe or you can share your photos, videos and post status to keep your friends updated about your life.
Facebook offers several automated ways to recover your account and most of them depend on the information you enter invalidated when you set up your account. It also helps in find my old Facebook account errors which you face or how can I recover my old Facebook account problems. And if you haven’t done that all its information is audited the chances are that you are able to recover access to your account. If you are facing problems logging into your Facebook account that you forget your login details or you can’t login to your Facebook account there is no need to worry as you can easily retrieve your account once you have lost access to the account.
There are five simple steps to recover and your Facebook account you used to login into, Facebook account recovery is quite tricky especially when you have not set up any backup recovery options or recover my old Facebook account details, so please keep in mind that many of the options below take time and patience included many people have succeeded even if nothing seemed to work at all. to know how to continue with this blog.
Check if you are still logged into Facebook somewhere- Before you try to get to know on how do I Get back to my old Facebook account check whether you are still on to Facebook on any of the devices that this could be another browser of browser profile on your computer book android or iOS app or a mobile browser for example your tablet or kindle however if you can still access Facebook anywhere you might be able to recover your Facebook password without my confirmation he said do what you like you’ll do is create a new Facebook password.
Try the default Facebook account Recovery options- If you couldn’t find that where you have logged in into your Facebook you can proceed with the recovery options to it is possible that use the internet connection and computer or phone from which you have logged in to your Facebook account if Facebook recognizes that night network and device you might be able to reset your password without additional verification but first you need to identify your account. Questions like recover my old Facebook account that can be your mind so you have to follow some steps to get through it-
- Option one recover your account from its profile page- if you can have access to another Facebook account for example of a friend or a family member than you can access your account profile page that way because you are Facebook friends you can use this option note that it will require logging out of the other account and if you don’t want that option try the second option instead to proceed with this option find your profile on your Facebook friend list open it and click the below your profile image in the mobile app there are three dots that we sure below the image then select find support or report profile in the final step select recover this account and click done which will lock you out of the account you are using to start the account recovery this method will lead you to the same reset your password window Described under option to the recovery is based on the contact data you are added to your account.
- find and recover your account with contact details- enter an email address or phone number which you previously added to your Facebook account when you search for a phone number tried without your country code even if it doesn’t say so you can also use your Facebook username once you successfully managed to find my old Facebook account when you will see a summary of your profile before you proceed carefully check whether this really is your account and whether you still have access to the email address and phone number listed below you may be able to choose between email or phone recovery.
- log back into your Facebook account- if you managed to regain access to your account and if you suspect that your Facebook account was hacked immediately change your password and update your contact information.
- Change contact information- There are chances that often it’s not possible to think that I want my old Facebook account back and the options above maybe you lost access to the email address and phone number you once added to your profile or maybe a hacker change this information in that case Facebook always allow you to specify a new email address or phone number which we will use to contact you about recovering your account so to start this process click on the link no longer have access to these in the bottom left of the reset password to start a Facebook account recovery process after that Facebook will ask you for a new email address or phone number and so that it can get in touch with you to help you recover your account. If you didn’t set a trusted account for your mind search, how can I recover my old Facebook account and wait until Facebook gets in touch to verify your identity.
- Check if your Facebook account was hacked to send SPAM- You should report your Facebook account as compromised and then it will actually start a similar process to the one outlined above while you will use the same information to identify your account it will help you and this will be useful in case A hacker changed your password. If you type, how do I recover my old Facebook account then you can find more security related tips security page in the Facebook help Center
- Confirm your identity with Facebook- Facebook has a help center page that lets you confirm your identity to upload a photo ID enter an email address of four mobile number that is associated with the Facebook account you wish to recover then click send to submit the information if you know longer have access to any of the email address enter a new one.
However, if all the above steps lead to sales, create a new Facebook profile at some point you just have to move on as much as it hurts, learn from your mistakes and create a new account. You just have to forget about how to get my Facebook account back and start with the new one.