Panda Free Antivirus (Panda Dome) is one of Panda Security Company’s top free antivirus defenses, and it’s compatible with Windows XP (SP3) through Windows 10 and Android. It offers the most user-friendly protection to keep you safe as you work, play, or surf the web. Panda Free Antivirus is small and light since it does all of its work in the cloud, so you don’t have to store files or run daily updates. The best part is that Panda Free Antivirus has no negative impact on PC performance. Panda’s clever technology, based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, monitors all running applications and scans all files on your system to determine if they are good or bad. Once you’ve decided not to use Panda Dome any longer, you’ll need not only to remove the software but also to clean up any leftovers. Follow the removal methods below if you’re frustrated and don’t know how to uninstall Panda Antivirus completely.
Uninstall Panda Free Antivirus Manually on Windows 10
Removal from the Settings Menu:
In rare circumstances, you won’t be able to uninstall an app or application from the Start menu. So, you can try removing it from the Settings Menu this way. This is what you must do:
- By pressing the Start symbol and then the gear on the left, you can access the Settings menu.
- Then the select system, followed by Apps & Features. However, this will bring up a list of all your apps. Panda Dome can be included on the list.
- To begin the removal procedure, select Panda Dome and then click Uninstall. You’ll notice a pop-up box stating that the program and its associated data will be removed, and all you have to do now is tap Uninstall to confirm the removal.
Removal through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel:
If none of the preceding techniques work, try removing Panda Free Antivirus (Panda Dome) from the Control Panel. The Control Panel option is still present in Windows 10’s latest edition. Please note that you may only uninstall desktop programs from this location; you cannot uninstall apps. Perform the following actions:
- You should open the Control Panel, right-click on the Start button (the Windows logo moves to the bottom-left corner of the desktop.
- And then, you must select Control Panel.
- Go to the Programs and Features section (or Uninstall a Program if your Control Panel is in the category view).
- Uninstall Panda Dome by right-clicking it.
- If a pop-up window appears asking if you’re sure you want to uninstall this software, select Yes and follow the uninstall wizard’s instructions, if applicable.
Uninstalling Panda (supported methods):
- To begin, I recommend uninstalling using ‘Programs & Features.’
- I’ve encountered instances where the software is not removed despite the absence of an error. If this happens, proceed to the next step.
- PsINFO, Panda’s own support utility, can be downloaded here.
- Next, you are supposed to run the program after it has been downloaded and accept the terms of the agreement.
- Run ‘Panda Security Uninstaller‘ from the ‘Tools’ menu.
- It should run in the background and, if all goes well, Panda should be uninstalled. If not, proceed to the next level.
How to Remove Temporary Files?
Now we need to get rid of any leftover registry keys and temporary files from the installation.
- ‘Regedit’ should now be open.
- HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE is where you should look.
- If the files’ Panda Security’ and ‘Panda Software’ are located in this location, delete them.
- Regedit should be closed.
- In a file explorer, navigate to C: Windows.
- Look up RAV on the internet.
- If a file named “RAVTC.tmp,” “RAVPA.tmp,” or “RAVDG.tmp” exists. Remove them.
- Restart your computer.
There should be no sign of Panda left on your machine at this point, and it should be ready for reinstallation.
Different Windows OS users might perform slightly different steps in this part.
On Windows 7, use these steps:
- Click the Uninstall applications link under Start > Control Panel > Programs.
- Click the Uninstall button after selecting Panda Antivirus Pro from the list.
Windows 8 and 10:
- Right-click the Start menu, then select Programs and Features from the drop-down menu.
- To uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro, choose it from the list and click Uninstall.
The Settings app in Windows 10 may also be used to manage installed apps. Here’s how to Uninstall Panda free Antivirus Pro from your Settings: Select Settings from the Start menu, then Apps & Features from the left-hand sidebar.
- To finalize the removal, click the Yes button and wait a few minutes.
- Close any open apps and click the Restart Now option when it’s finished.
Tip: If Panda Antivirus Pro is corrupted or missing parts of its main executive files, you may be unable to uninstall it this way. You can then reinstall Panda Antivirus Pro to cover those troublesome files before uninstalling it in Safe Mode.
You can’t just erase the program’s folder or icon when you would proceed for uninstall Panda Antivirus (Panda Dome). This is a flawed strategy since it leaves many configuration data in the Windows Registry and other files and directories. These orphan files and Registry data have the potential to cause difficulties on your computer by producing conflicts. Instead, the proper approach to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus is to use the uninstall routine that comes with the application and manually or automatically remove the files, Windows Registry information, and other configuration from your computer to avoid future issues.