Epson is the best ink-saving printer for your home and office. These printers are the most popular among commercial establishments because of their sleek design, compact size, and reliable features. The parts are usually of premium quality and are long-lasting. But it is also very natural for Epson printers to face technical issues like Epson Printer Won’t Print. You should not worry when these problems occur. It is important that you understand the reason and then look for solutions. This guide will help you troubleshoot the problem. But first, let’s see the right and correct way to connect an Epson printer and also some common features of Epson printers. Just read to know more about it.
- This printer has a maximum print resolution of 2400 DPI, which is twice the resolution of most all-in-one printers.
- It quickly produces borderless prints up to 13″ x 19″ in size.
- The Epson printer can scan with a capacity of 11″ x 17″.
- The printer has a 250-sheet capacity tray along with a rear feed for speciality paper. As such, it can be a top choice for offices.
- It has a touch screen display size of 4.3 inches, which is extremely suitable for easy navigation of functions.
- Using wired and wireless networking assistance, you can easily get printouts using tablets and smartphones.
- The printer comes with a scanning resolution of 4800 DPI along with excellent color and contrast replication that assures outstanding quality scans.
How do you connect the printer to the computer?
Have a wireless network set up before you start.
Open the ink tank cover and fill it with ink.
Install the software from the official website.
After installing the software, you’ll get two options for connecting your printer to either a wireless network or through a USB port.
Select Wireless Connection and click on Next.
If you’re setting up the printer for the first time, then select Setup Printer for the First Time and click on Next.
Select your network name and then enter the password correctly.
Your printer will be connected to the wireless network successfully after all these steps.
What can you do to prevent the printer?
- If you print regularly, ink is constantly flowing through the printer head, which helps prevent ink from sitting in the nozzle and also prevents an error situation like Epson Printer Won’t Print In Black. Also, it stops it from drying and blocking the print nozzles.
- A high quality generic cartridge will utilize quality ink that produces high quality printouts that will not clog the print nozzles.
- You must keep your printer in a cooler place to fix the error of not printing black. The printers should not be in a warm place at all.
- The breather tape must be removed before you install the cartridge. If it has not been removed, then the ink remains in the vacuum and it will not come out under any circumstances and you will have questions like Why won’t my Epson Printer Print
- Install a new ink cartridge as soon as you’re warned to do so. Because if you print too long and the ink runs out, the air will start to introduce itself into the print nozzle and the printer won’t print. So make sure that you install the ink cartridge on time.
Ensure that both ends of the USB cable have been inserted properly. And if the printer is wireless, then check that your internet connection is strong. If you’re connected by cable, use the end of the printer cable in multiple ports or just try using a different cable. And If you still have the question Why Epson Printer won’t print, follow the steps mentioned below.
Visit the Start icon
Choose the Control Panel from there.
Then select Devices and Printers.
After that, right-click on the printer and choose See what’s printing.
Then choose Printer from the menu.
Lastly, select the Use Printer Online option.
Cancel any print jobs by seeing what the printing option is.
Then, from the drop-down menu, select Use Printer Online.
If any print jobs remain, then try and restart your computer and printer.
The first thing that you should do is right-click on the printer from Devices and Printers.
Then select “Remove device from there.”
Then add the printer by selecting it from Devices and Printers.
Disconnect the printer’s cables and allow your printer to rest for two to three minutes. Then, hold the power button for thirty seconds and continue holding the power button. In the meantime, reconnect all of the cables.
The Epson printer may not be working properly if you’re using the wrong driver or if it is out of date. In that case, you should update your printer driver.
How can you download and update an Epson printer driver?
Go to the official website of Epson and search for your printer model.
Visit the printer support page and make sure you download the latest driver.
Then open the file. Some on-screen instructions will appear. Follow them to install the driver.
Your driver has been installed.
How do you install Epson printer drivers on a Mac device?
Firstly, load the printer with ink and paper.
Then connect it to your Mac and switch on the printer.
Then open System Preferences on your Mac device.
Then select Printers & Scanners from there.
If you are not able to see your printer on the list, then click on the “add” button and add your printer.
Your Mac auto-selects the driver for the printer.
But you can also scroll through the list of available printer drivers and select the driver.
Click on OK.
Click on the Add button and this will install your printer driver in all these simple and easy steps.
Switch on the printer
Unplug the power cable, which is at the back of the printer.
Then remove the power cord from the plug socket and wait for a minute.
Then plug the power cable back into the plug socket.
Reconnect the power cable to the printer.
Turn on the printer again.
Wait and see if this has cleared the error message or not.
The error message should have gone away by now.
Hopefully, the different methods that have been mentioned above will be useful to you in some ways. When a printer stops working or you have questions like Why My Epson Printer Won’t Print In Black, it gets frustrating. But, you should not panic. The methods that have been mentioned above are easy to follow and anyone can follow them. So, if you’re having any sort of printing issue, try performing the steps that have been mentioned above.