If you are up to change Hotmail password then something is certainly not in place. HOTMAIL mail, the company’s email service, has largely been a success, while some users have complained about technical difficulties, such as being unable to login into HOTMAIL mail. If this is the case, you should change hotmail password immediately without procrastinating to something more secure and difficult to guess.
It might be really distressing to wake up to a dysfunctional email, leading you to seek a solution to the query “How to change hotmail password? .However, it has to be kept in mind that changing passwords varies with change in interface.
CHANGE HOTMAIL PASSWORD THROUGH WEB BROWSER
Conventionally, emails get accessed through web browsers on a desktop. Although mobile phones have taken over, it is anyway better to view your mail on a big screen.
- You may change the password for your HOTMAIL Mail account by logging into your account using a web browser. To access your name, go to the top right corner of the screen and click it. This will open a window with all of the information about your account.
- Account name shown on HOTMAIL’s home page. Account Security may be found on the left-hand side of the screen, accessible through a drop-down menu. Account security is available via HOTMAIL’s configuration options.
- Change your password by selecting the Change password option beneath the How you sign in portion of the login screen.
- This link may be found on HOTMAIL’s “How to Login to HOTMAIL Account Security Settings” webpage. On the screen, the words “Change Password” and “How you sign in” are shown.
- Change hotmail password to a more secure one.
CHANGE HOTMAIL PASSWORD FROM MOBILE ON IPHONE AND ANDROID
Today, you all have the ability to access our email accounts from the convenience of our mobile phones. It has become easier to communicate overseas with emails in a jiffy. In order to maintain the security of your email accounts, you must periodically update the password associated with our accounts.
In the globe, Hotmail accounts are one of the most widely utilized accounts on the internet. However, in recent years, Hotmail has been renamed Outlook by its parent firm, Microsoft, to reflect this transition. Users with Hotmail accounts may take use of a variety of free and user-friendly features.
In most cases, these accounts are utilized to get access to a variety of Microsoft services and for commercial reasons. Their services are compatible with both Apple and Android devices, and resetting their password is a rather simple process for them.
As a result, this article will walk you through the process of changing your Hotmail account password on both Android and iphone devices.
How to Change Hotmail Password on an Android Phone?
Because a Hotmail account may get you access to a variety of Android services as well as other vital features, you should be familiar with the procedures for changing Hotmail password on Android phone. This is how you can go about it.
- To begin, go to the settings area of your Android phone.
- Navigate to Accounts, and then to the Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync folder. option
- Select Settings from the Common Settings area on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Now, go to the Account Settings area and choose your Username from the list.
- After that, pick the Password to make changes to it.
- Enter the new password and click “Save Changes” to apply the changes.
How to Change the Password for Hotmail on an iphone?
When you change the password for your Hotmail account on your iphone, you must ensure that you have also updated the password for all of your other Apple devices. The following steps will show you how to change HOTMAIL password on iphone.
Start your iPhones mobile browser by pressing the Home button.
- Go to the Hotmail or Outlook sign-in page and sign in with your credentials.
- Enter your account’s username and current password in the appropriate fields.
- After clicking on the sign-in button, scroll down until you see the Settings gear.
- Select Mail Settings from the drop-down menu after clicking on the gear symbol.
- After that, go to Account Settings and scroll down to the “Password and security information” section.
- Select the Change Password option and then type in your new password to complete the process.
- Continue to follow any further on-screen directions, and then save your changes. In the New password area, you may create a new password by entering it in the appropriate field. HOTMAIL evaluates your passwords as you type them in to determine whether or not they are strong enough to protect your account.
- When you are ready to proceed, click “OK.” Make a note of the new password for future reference.
Because of this, you will be allowed to modify the password for your Hotmail account. Make careful to change it on a frequent basis to avoid becoming stale. Moreover, in the event that you are still unable to reset your password after following the aforementioned instructions, you may contact the Hotmail technical support team. The experienced executive will undoubtedly assist you with all of the required assistance and other crucial facts.
It is recommended that you use a password that is both safe and long-lasting. Because the password is changed promptly, it makes little difference whether or not it is visually appealing. A strong password may assist you in overcoming the problem of being unable to login into HOTMAIL mail. Changing your passwords on a regular basis is not the only approach.
It is vital to change hotmail password on a regular basis. Despite the fact that we sometimes choose to overlook its significance and as a result, our accounts are compromised by hackers. Although it is beneficial to change our passwords from time to time, it also makes it much easier to remember the most recent one.