Signatures are considered as the symbol of trust and evidence and lets the other person know your identity. Everyone has a unique signature, usually concerning their names.
But due to the emerging technology it is not always that you need to hold a pen to sign but you can also add it digitally. Digital signatures are on the go nowadays as more people use technologies like e-mail or virtual documentation. Digital signature adds authenticity to those emails or documents online. Check to find out how do I change my signature on Yahoo Mail?
Yahoo being one of the best and oldest email service providers in the market adds this feature so that you don’t have to worry about adding the signature manually but rather adds it automatically to your particular emails automatically, you can either enable or disable this feature too as per your liking. Once you have added your signature it stays in your account and can be used anytime just by the click of a button. You can also modify, edit or change your signature anytime. Below we have provided many answers to your questions like how to add signature in yahoo mail. The reason why Yahoo is so loved is because of its versatility and all platform support. You can login to one account anywhere be it your android, iPhone, iPad or a desktop and operate all at once without any hustle.
Find out how do i change my signature on Yahoo mail on all kinds of devices, be it an iPhone, iPad or Android device.
How to change the signature on Yahoo Mail on the computer?
Yahoo has actually discontinued its windows application for desktops but still it is accessible to your computer from the browser window. If you were wondering about how to change signature on yahoo mail don’t worry, we got you. Below we are listing some steps by which you can change yahoo email signature easily. Just follow the steps
- Visit your yahoo mail website
- Sign in by providing your account details and password
- Click on sign in
- Click on settings option on the right-hand top of your screen
- Now click on more settings
- Select the mailboxes option
- Click on the account from the list for which you wanted to change the signature.
- Click on the text field below the signature option
- Edit or add your new signature
- Then click on save.
Once you have completed all the steps correctly try to end a dummy email to check whether your mail signature was added or not. If still you are struggling to change yahoo signature repeat the procedure once again.
How to change signatures on Yahoo Mail on Android?
If you want to change yahoo email signature using your android device application just follow the procedure mentioned below
- Open the yahoo mail application on your android mobile device
- On the top left beside inbox search bar click on the menu option
- Now press the settings option
- While on the settings option visit the signatures section and click on it
- Now on the signature section click on the textbox displaying your old signature
- Edit it or add a new signature
- Click on save
Follow the steps mentioned above correctly and you have completed your yahoo signature change
How to change signature on Yahoo Mail on iPhone or iPad?
Here we have provided some steps if you don’t know how to change yahoo signature on iPhone or iPad devices through your application.
- Open the yahoo mail app on your iPhone device
- Look at the top left of your screen and click on the menu option
- Click on settings option in the menu bar
- In the settings option visit down and find signature option and click on it
- Make sure that the signature toggle is on
- Remove the previous text and edit to a new signature
- Click on save
- Open the yahoo mail app on your IPad device
- Look at the top left of your screen and click on the menu
- Click on settings option in the provided in the menu
- In the settings option visit and find the signature option and click on the option
- Make sure that the signature toggle should be on
- Remove the old signature text and edit to a new signature
- Click on save option
So, these were some steps if you are stuck with questions like how do i change my signature on yahoo mail.