Printers have become a vital part of everyone’s life. Printers are required in all fields, whether it needs to be to print out projects for students or for business purposes. Canon printers are popular for providing the best quality printers in the market. It has most of the unique features and amazing design. You can do several tasks starting from color printing, scanning, photocopying, and others. You can even print wirelessly if the printer is connected to a wireless network. However, people find it difficult and confusing while setting up the printer themselves and often raise the question of how to connect my canon printer to wifi? Thus read this blog and find the solution to your answer easily.
Steps to setup Canon printer to wifi
Though there are multiple printers in the market, yet Canon printers have everyone’s choice as it comes with the most advanced printing technology. However, many users want to know that How to connect my canon printer to wifi, so you can set it up with the help of the instruction manual which comes with the product, but still, if you are unable to find it out or you are getting confused in the steps, then you can read the steps given below and set up your printer wirelessly. Know the ways by checking out the complete guide to How to connect my canon printer to wifi
- First, you need to plug your wireless printer into a wireless cable and turn the power on.
- Make sure that you have placed the printer near a wifi router.
- Then you are supposed to hold the wifi button which is on the printer till the light turns on.
- Then you need to wait for few minutes and press the WPS button on the router.
- Then while searching the network, the blue light on the wifi is on, and once the wireless network is connected, the wifi light will be still.
- Then check whether the printer is connected by printing a page.
Finally, if your printer is printing successfully, then you can use your printer wirelessly. Read this blog if you want to find out how to connect my canon printer to wifi?