AOL, which is a popular and renowned email service provider, has few striking and enhancing features. Probably, it appears to be one of the best and prominent email service providers. With the secured system and great interface, and negligible tech issues, it is definitely number 1 for personal and professional usage. Yet issues like AOL Email not working error is a huge issue for the email as it has created a huge buzz across the world. People are looking for instant solutions, but one has to read this particular blog to understand the rudimentary cause and solution of the issue. If you are interested in fixing this issue manually, reading and implementing it would be an outstanding option for you.
Complicated Reasons behind AOL EMAIL NOT WORKING
There are numerous causes that trigger issues such as this. Few of them are explained here properly; check to know:
- Sluggish or slow internet connection
- Maybe you forgot your AOL Password
- There could be emergence such as Service Outage
- Possibly, there is an incompatible browser
- Problems with third party email client configuration
HOW TO FIX AOL EMAIL NOT WORKING?
It is normal to face technical snags like these, and if you wish to troubleshoot the issue, you need to perform few important steps like:
- Be sure that the internet is connected to the device. Make sure it is not slow or sluggish
- Now, you should close your browser and try to restart it
- Next, you must delete the cache and cookies
- Now, you can simply enable the location services on your browser
- Now, you must restart your phone device
- Next, you should uninstall and reinstall your browser
- And then, you must update the version of your device’s operating system
The steps will guide you and help you to troubleshoot the issues.
How to fix AOL EMAIL NOT WORKING ON ANDROID?
- First of all, you should open the AOL Mail on your Android device
- Then, enter the login credentials and open the incoming and outgoing settings
- Next, you should select the manual setup option
- Now, click on the IMAP Account settings option in order to enter the required data and then enter ‘imap.AOL.com
- Now, in the port field, you must type 143
- Then, you must click on the Next button and move to SMTP Preferences
- Now, you should enter smtp.AOL.com in the SMTP server option\
- Next, you should enter 587 in the port field
- And then, you must save the AOL Mail configuration and then close the application
- Now, you should try to check if it is resolved
How to fix AOL Mail not working on iPad?
To fix this, you should follow the steps that are explained here:
- First of all, you must go to the settings of your iPad
- Now, you must go to the mail, contacts, and calendars option
- Next, you select your AOL Email account and check if you have entered the correct email address in the field
- Now, see whether you can find imap.aol.com in the hostname field. If not, then enter the same without any quotes
- You should touch the SMTP Option and make sure that the primary server reads as ‘smtop.aol.com’ and then check if the server is switched on
Now, you must go back to the home screen of the iPad and see if you are able to use the account
Why am I not able to receive emails on my iPhone?
To resolve this issue, you can simply follow the few important instructions that are given below. Have a look!
- First of all, you should open the Control Panel of AOL just by swiping up the screen of the iPhone
- Now, you must toggle the airplane icon to turn it on
- Next, you should turn the Airplane mode off and check if you can receive emails now
- Now, you must go to the settings and access General options
- Next, you must select the reset option and then navigate to Reset Network settings and choose it
- And then, you should re-launch the AOL Mail
- You can simply remove the AOL Email account from your iPhone and then re-add
- Now, go to the settings and open passwords and accounts
- Next, you should go through the list of accounts and select the AOL Account, and then you should click on the delete account option
- You are expected to go back to the settings and passwords and accounts and then choose the add account option
By following the above-stated steps, you can resolve the AOL email not working on iPhone. Understand the steps by reading them properly.