If you spend a lot of time on the Yahoo website, you may wish to make the Yahoo website your default home page. This will allow you to quickly access Yahoo! services anytime your browser is launched.
Yahoo can be set as a homepage either in chrome or in your smartphone for easy access. This article pertains to the steps that is required to set Yahoo as your homepage
If you are a Yahoo user and wish to make Yahoo your default browser. The steps are outlined in this article. It is dependent on the browser you are using. Every browser has its own preferences.
To set Yahoo homepage in chrome, the following steps are recommended:-
- To begin, select the ‘Menu’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Setting’ from the drop-down menu. Now click on the appearance.
- Click the ‘show home button’ at the bottom of the page.
- Now, select the ‘Enter custom web address’ option. This offers you a room to customize your home page
- After that, go to the Yahoo website you wish to use as your home page and type it in. (For example, www.yahoo.com, news.yahoo.com, and so on.)
- Continue scrolling down to ‘Open a specific page or set of pages.’
- Add a new page’ should be selected.
- The next step demands the refreshing of the page .Thereafter Yahoo will be displayed as a homepage in chrome.
Google chrome has been one of the most significant search engines of the millennial times. The above article provides a detailed guide on “how to set Yahoo as homepage. However, it is needless to mention that apart from chrome Yahoo can be made the homepage of other search engines. If this process is adequately followed, Yahoo is set to be the homepage of the Google chrome browser.
However, you can set the yahoo homepage in the Windows 10 home page well.
Following the completion of the procedures outlined below you will discover that you have configured Yahoo as your Windows 10 homepage. Consequently, every time you open your online browser, the Yahoo page will show on your computer screen. To gain access to any of the Yahoo services steer through the instructions.
- Open the web browser on your Windows 10 PC and click on the ‘More’ (…) button in the URL bar to expand the menu options.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu. Select the option ‘A specific page or pages’ from the drop-down menu under the ‘Open With’ section.
- Alternatively, you may use the Custom option to input the URL of a different website that you wish to visit each time you open the web browser instead of one from the drop-down menu.
- To save your modifications, click on the Plus button.
Mozilla Firefox may be configured to use Yahoo as its default homepage.
You can utilize the Mozilla Firefox browser, just like you can with Google Chrome, to find an answer to the subject of how to set Yahoo homepage in Firefox. Once you have chosen Yahoo as your default homepage in Firefox, every time you start the browser, you will see the Yahoo website displayed on the screen. Using this web browser, you may set Yahoo as your default homepage by following these steps:
- To open Mozilla Firefox, simply click on its icon on your desktop.
- Select ‘Options’ from the drop-down menu after clicking on the Menu button.
- To return to the home screen, choose the ‘Home’ symbol on the left side of the screen.
- Custom URLs may be found under the ‘Homepage and new Windows’ option, which can be found in the drop-down menu.
- Locate the ‘Paste a URL’ option and type in the relevant Yahoo address into the box.
- Close the browser, and the next time you start the Firefox browser, Yahoo will appear as the default homepage instead of the current one.
A question then might arise as how can I set Yahoo homepage in explorer
Use Internet Explorer to access the Yahoo website if you have it, or do you prefer to use Internet Explorer to access the Y/ahoo website? If you answered yes, you can easily make Yahoo homepage in Explorer by following a few simple steps. This is how you may go about it:
- Using Internet Explorer, navigate to the Tools menu in the upper-right corner and choose Advanced.
- Select “Internet Options” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Locate the “General” tab, which may be found under the Home Page section.
- Specify the Yahoo URL that you wish to be opened whenever Internet Explorer is launched in the blank area provided.
You may set Yahoo homepage an iphone or can set homepage in iPad, regardless of which device you use. If you have any questions about how to make Yahoo my homepage on an iPad or how to make Yahoo homepage on an iphone, please refer to the procedures listed below:
- On your iphone or iPad, launch the Safari web browser if you are not already doing so.
- Select “Preferences” from the drop-down menu after selecting “Edit.”
- From the list of numerous possibilities, select ‘Homepage’ from the drop-down menu under “Safari opens with.”
- Input the Yahoo URL that you would want to use as your default homepage.
- To save the settings and make Yahoo your homepage on your iPad or iphone, tap on the ‘OK’ button.
Using some easy recommendations, you can open the Yahoo home page on your Mac’s Safari browser if you have the operating system. You may browse the web using the Safari browser and see the Yahoo website on its homepage once you have learned how to make a Yahoo homepage in Mac and how to set Yahoo as the default homepage. The following is a list of the stages that must be completed:
- On your Mac, use the Safari web browser.
- Preferences may be found under the Edit menu on the top-left hand side of the screen.
- Select “Homepage” from the drop-down menu that appears when Safari is launched. It will allow you to configure Safari so that it automatically loads the Yahoo page every time you activate it.
- Enter your Yahoo URL in the “Homepage” area by clicking on it and selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- The Home button is not included in the toolbar by default in Safari, which is a good thing. Once you’ve added it, you’ll be able to return to your Yahoo home page in a snap.
- Customize the toolbar by selecting “Customize Toolbar” from the View menu.
- To include it, drag the Home button into the Safari toolbar and drop it there.
The ability to quickly access Yahoo’s many different URLs is provided by set Yahoo as homepage in web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and others. As a result, anytime you run one of these online browsers, you will be sent directly to the Yahoo website. You may utilize the web page to browse through other online resources or even log into your Yahoo Mail account, if you have one, if you so like. Follow the steps outlined below to customize your Yahoo homepage in the manner of your choosing and to provide a personalized online experience using your favorite web browser.