Epson has been specifically designed to support superior scanning jobs for you on the go. It is considered to be one of the top scanners to serve at your convenience. There is an issue that commonly appears on the Epson scanner that is “Epson XP 310 scanner communication error” which can be easily resolved. Read this blog to know more about how to resolve the issue!
Resolve Epson XP310 Scanner communication error by following these steps:
- Firstly make sure you run the scanner software using the admin account
- Run your Wifi and manually network is okay. If it is not connected properly make sure you give commands manually to rectify the issue.
- Use a shorter cable wire for USB as it’s a known fact that long wire causes the connectivity to be lost, so make sure you wires are not long which increases the sustainability as well.
- Restart the hardware detection
- Make sure you press the Windows key and R key together
- Type Service. Msc when the dialogue box appears
- Locate shell hardware detection
- Click properties
- Automatic startup and click right on the restart option
- Unplug and replug scanner
- Update all your scanners
If the given solutions do not help with the Epson scanner communication error then make sure you have updated all your scanners. To proceed you should visit the manufacturers’ website and check if the latest scanners of your device are compatible or not. Check out the identification number for the scanner and check the requisite driver for the same.
- Uninstall and reinstall Epson scan to remove an error from the previous download and smooth functioning.
Epson XP310 Scanner communication error shall be resolved if you followed the steps given in this blog. If the issue still persists make sure you check all ports and if the network connection is alright or not. You can also ask for guidance from the technical experts of Epson.
If you wish to read more blogs like Epson XP310 Scanner communication error and know how-tos make sure you visit our website to check out more such helpful blogs!