YouTube has been thriving as one of the most successful recreational platforms across the globe. You either access it from your laptop or from your android device at any place. However, it is quite a tip of the ice-berg to expect that YouTube can too be annoying especially with the notifications. This is when there comes the need to turn off YouTube notification on chrome.
When it comes to keeping up with all of the trending and new videos that are being generated by your favorite YouTube channels and content providers, following a channel on YouTube is an excellent option. The more you use YouTube and find new excellent channels, the greater the likelihood that the list of YouTube channels you subscribe to and follow will grow. For example, if you follow or subscribe to any YouTube channel, you will get notifications on new videos or any other current trend linked to the channels you have subscribed to via the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
According to YouTube, the next popular video is so timely that you must be alerted as soon as it is released. These YouTube alerts alert you when there are fresh new updates and videos from your favorite YouTube channels, as well as other new stuff available to you. Channels you have subscribed to will get push notifications, and YouTube will also send alerts for additional channels you may be interested in based on your interests.
The majority of individuals make the error of enabling the “allow push notifications” option; they reflexively press on enable without fully understanding what it entails. Are you one of the many YouTube users who find the YouTube alerts that appear on your Google Chrome browser to be very irritating?
The subject of how to turn off YouTube notification on Chrome is one that many individuals who use the internet have asked.
Following the instructions outlined here, you can quickly turn off YouTube notification on chrome on your computer.
- Please make sure that you are logged in with your email ID by opening Chrome. More may be found by selecting the Settings option in the upper right corner of your browser window by clicking on more.
- Under “Privacy and security,” choose the Site Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Make your selection from the drop-down option, Notifications.
- It is possible to turn off notifications on Chrome by dragging the slider to the “off” position on the screen. As soon as the notifications are switched off, the slider goes gray and the term “Blocked” appears in the status bar.
On the desktop, here’s a quick guide to turning off YouTube notifications.
How can you stop YouTube alerts from continually appearing in your email inbox and interfering with your meetings, work screen, and other activities? Let’s walk through a straightforward four-step procedure.
- Make sure you are logged into YouTube before continuing.
- Disable the ‘Desktop Notifications’ choices by selecting the notifications icon and clicking on it.
- It is possible to prevent YouTube alerts from flooding your inbox by simply deactivating ‘Email Notifications’ on your account.
- You can also unsubscribe from a channel by clicking on the bell symbol to stop receiving alerts from that channel.
When you frequent YouTube, the amount of suggestions and alerts you get may soar to dizzying heights, particularly if you’re connected to a large number of channels that post new videos on a regular basis. However, you may always remove the YouTube alerts that appear every now and again and avoid viewing any unneeded stuff on the site. The following are the procedures to be followed: –
- Swipe left or right on a notice to remove it from your YouTube screen as it appears.
- If you are using a desktop computer, you may pick ‘Hide this Notification’ from the drop-down option.
- When you have finished with your alerts, scroll to the bottom of your notifications and hit Clear all.
- Use the drop-down option to choose ‘Turn off all notifications’ on your computer if you’re using one.
However, it is mostly mobile users or a mixed device user on the other end of the spectrum. Thus, it is imperative to know “how to turn off YouTube notification?
If you don’t want to get push notifications and alerts from YouTube on your Smartphone, you can change your choices in your device’s settings by going to Settings > Notifications. The following instruction will walk you through the process of adjusting these settings in just a few minutes!
- To turn off YouTube alerts on Android, go to Settings > Notifications > YouTube.
- Select Applications and Notifications from the drop-down menu.
- Select Notifications from the drop-down menu.
- Open YouTube in a new tab.
- Toggle the Notifications toggle switch to the on position.
Using your iphone or iPad, turn off YouTube alerts.
- Go to the Settings menu in the iphone.
- Go to Applications > YouTube and click on it.
- Select Notifications from the drop-down menu.
- Sound effects and badges may be activated by tapping them.
These instructions are generic and may be used to turn off YouTube notifications on Chrome on a variety of platforms, including Windows interface. Although YouTube alerts might be a nuisance at times, they can be quite useful for keeping up with all of the latest trends and events, which is essential for a person’s overall growth. YouTube notification although is not required all the time except for keeping up to the notifications. Disable notification on chrome can be a permanent solution to get rid of popping up of notifications every now and then.