The Hp desktop 3510 is a highly advanced printer that comes with easy wireless printing. You can scan, copy, and the printer can print up to 7.5 ppm black and up to 4.5 ppm color. The printer comes at an affordable price so that everyone can easily buy it. This HP desktop 3510 Wireless setup mac is and immensely easy process and printer is highly advanced and can be used for both personal and professional purposes. This can be connected with android, iOS, Mac, and windows. However, customers who buy this product often face difficulties while setting up the software. Thus in case you are wondering that what are the steps of HP desktop 3510 wireless setup mac, then you can read this blog and find out your solution.
Steps to setup HP Desktop 3510 on MAC
In order to set up the printer on Mac, you need to download and install the printer software, and you can download or install it using the CR-ROM given with the printer. Hence, follow the steps of HP desktop 3510 wireless setup mac.
- At first, you need to agree to the License Agreement and enable to check the box.
- Then you need to click on the continue button and go further for the printer setup.
- After that, make sure your printer is on and check your Mac is connected to the same wireless network to which your printer is connected.
- Then click continue to HP Easy Start Screen.
- Then you are supposed to choose your printer model number.
- Then check whether the wireless light is blinking.
- Then in case you are facing any kind of issue, then check whether you have installed the latest version.
- Then in the next connect screen, you need to click on the join button.
- At last, add and verify your device in order to start the printing.
Hence, once your printer setup is complete, then you can easily print from any device easily. Check out the steps to know more about HP desktop 3510 wireless setup mac.