AOL Email service is just like other email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc. AOL mail is a popular email service provider which has more than millions of users. It has some of the most advanced features, which makes it unique from other email service providers. The Features are:
- Then AOL Mail offers unlimited storage space. Thus no one needs to delete their messages.
- You can send up to 25MB of attachment ion size at once, and this is a unique advantage that AOL Mail provides.
- They also provide AOL filters which automatically puts all the spam messages in the spam folder and sorts out the messages.
- You can even customize your webmail interface.
However, being such an amazing email service provider, users often encounter issues using this platform. The most common issue among them is how to set up an AOL email account, or unable to sign in to an AOL account, and many others. Among these people trying to create an account, I often get confused and wonder how I set up an AOL email account. Thus you can read this blog and find out your solution.
Steps to setup AOL Email Account
The steps to set up an AOL email account are very simple, follow the steps given below and create your account in AOL Mail.
- At first, open a browser and go to the official page 0f AOL
- Then you need to click on the login option
- From there, you will find the login or join option on the upper right-hand side of the page
- Then you need to click on the “create an account” option on the sign-in page
- After that, you are supposed to fill in all the required information such as your name, email address, password, phone number, address, etc.
- Then you will receive a verification code on your email address to confirm your email.
Thus by completing the above steps, you will be able to create an AOL Email account. If you face any other issues related to AOL Mail, you can look for the solution and fix it instantly.