AOL Mail is a popular and free email service provider, and it is very popular among users from all around the world. It provides some of the best features which make tasks easier. They allow up to 25 MB of file attachment; along with that, you can send videos, documents, pictures, and others things, via mail. They also store the unnecessary files in the spam folder automatically. You can keep a backup of all your emails so that you can find out easily. You can set up an AOL email account easily. However, some people find it confusing and difficult. So read this blog and learn how do I set up an AOL email account easily.
Simple steps to set up an AOL Email account
If you are wondering how I set up an AOL email account, you are in the right place. Setting up an account is very simple. If you face any kind of problem while doing so, read the steps given below and create your account on AOL for free.
- First, you need to open a browser and connect your system with a secured internet network.
- Then you need to open the official page of AOL Mail.
- Then you need to find out the option “Create Account” and click on that.
- After that, you will have to enter the following information in order to proceed.
- You need to enter your full name, the email address you want to keep, phone number, age, gender, location, and permanent address.
- After doing so, you will receive a verification code on your mobile number, fill that up and verify your account.
- Enter the password you wish to keep, make sure that the password is strong, or else it can be hacked easily.
Finally, go to the AOL login page, log in with your email address and password, and check whether your account is opening. If yes, your account will be created successfully.